SOUTH PLAINS ASSOCIATION OF GOVERNMENTS
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
1323 58TH STREET, LUBBOCK, TEXAS
FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2021
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Board of Directors Executive Committee of the South Plains Association of Governments (SPAG) is called for 10:30 A.M. on Friday, July 23, 2021. The meeting will be held via telephone/video teleconference. The Board of Directors Executive Committee agenda is posted online at www.spag.org under the Calendar of Events (July 2021). You may email any public comments prior to the meeting to Belinda Solis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments received by 5:00 P.M. on Thursday, July 22, 2021 will be read into the meeting record.
The following are instructions on how to access the teleconference meeting via telephone:
To join meeting, you can dial-in using your telephone
Phone #: 1-346-248-7799
Meeting ID: 810-6945-8629
Persons joining the meeting by telephone will be invited to provide public comment and are requested to limit their comment to three minutes.
I. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
CALL TO ORDER
- (No Enclosure)
Consider 2021-2022 Victims Of Crime Act (VOCA) allocation changes.
- (No Enclosure)
Review, discuss, and consider recommendation of the 2021-2022 Financial Plan.
- (No Enclosure)
Hold an Executive Session in accordance with V.T.C.A. Government Code according
to Section 551.074 Deliberations regarding Personnel Matters:
- Annual Evaluation of the Executive Director.
- Consider approval of the Executive Director’s 2021-2022 “Group Number” and
Public Comment Procedures: Citizens may address the Executive Committee/Board concerning any issue posted on the agenda for the meeting. All Public Comments shall be subject to the following:
- All individuals desiring to make a public comment should identify himself/herself before providing his/her public comment.
- All public comments shall be made in relation to the posted agenda item;
- Each speaker will receive three minutes and no portion of a speaker’s allotted time may be given (assigned, relinquished, or donated) to another speaker. Any member of the public that requires the assistance of a translator will have six minutes to speak;
- Each speaker will only be allowed to speak once to the Executive Committee and once to the Board;
- The Board President shall follow the order of persons wishing to speak as listed on the sign-up sheet; and
- The Board President, with the consent of the Board, may add additional procedures or limitations and may alter these procedures depending on the circumstances in order to facilitate the orderly conduct of Board business at the meeting.
Executive Session Disclosure Statement: The Board of Directors reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of the meeting to discuss any item listed on this agenda as authorized by Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, including but not necessarily limited to §551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), §551.072 (Deliberations regarding Real Property), §551.073 (Deliberations regarding Gifts and Donations), §551.074 (Personnel Matters), §551.076 (Deliberations regarding Security Devices).’
Individuals with Disabilities/Special Needs: If you plan to attend this public meeting and you have a disability or special need that requires special arrangements at the meeting, please contact the SPAG offices at (806) 762-8721 at least 48 hours before the scheduled meeting in order for reasonable accommodations to be arranged.