Regional Law Enforcement Academy Quarterly Training Calendar
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Texas Peace Officer Professional TCOLE Certification
Day academy in session for Monday – Tuesday class and Thursday – Friday class.
Basic Peace Officer Academy Enrollment Is Closed.
Welcome and Best wishes to the 98th BPOA.
Minimum Requirements to Enroll in a Basic Peace Officer Academy Program
Basic Peace Officer Pre-Entry Test (BPOC) Testing Information and Application Information
Applicants must take and pass a pre-entry test in order to enroll in the Basic Peace Officer Course.
Please contact Julie Ryan to make an appointment to take the test at 806-762-8721, leave your full name and phone number.
The test will take approximately one hour to complete.
Applicants must take the test individually at the SPAG office building located at: 1323 58th Street on the corner of Ave P Lubbock, TX 79412 (Directions)
- Pay a test fee of $ 20.00 and place a $250.00 (non-refundable) deposit upon passing the entry test with a score of 80% or better to receive the Academy application packet.
- Have medical evaluation by SPAG prescribed physicians.
- Have a psychological examination by SPAG prescribed law enforcement psychologist.
- Submit a completed enrollment packet (to include verifiable copies of birth certificate, driver’s license, social security card, academic transcripts, military DD214 if applicable, law enforcement sponsorship. Medical examination results and Personal History Statement).
- Schedule an interview with the academy director.
Basic Peace Officer Course
BPO course will be held at the SPAG Regional Law Enforcement Academy located at 1321 58th Street, Lubbock, TX 79412.
· Class 96 Monday and Tuesday in session.
· Class 97 Thursday and Friday in session.
· Class 98 Monday thru Friday in session.